used to provide training in various organizations :
- Training Compressed Air Workers : French
certificate Mention D Classe I
and Classe II (Ministry of Labor
- Training to the duties of Hyperbaric
Operation Superintendent, Lock operator and Lock attendant,
Emergency recompression chamber operator.
- Training of Commercial Divers for
interventions in TBM when mixed gases are involved.
- Training for Diving Safety : Safety plan,
Safety coordination, Safety audit of Diving Contractors.
- Training medical personnel for HBO
(Doctors, Nurses, Patient attendants, Chamber operators...).
- Teaching at Universities : Hyperbaric
Medicine, Diving medicine (Paris, Bordeaux, Besanšon, Lille,
Toulouse and Brest), Health and
Safety at work (Nancy, Caen).
- Various training in relation with
Recreational Diving for Diving Clubs (Instructors, Mixed Gas
- Continuous education in diving
medicine : Amsterdam
All training session could be given in French,
The number of Caisson Workers and
persons involved with Compressed Air works trained by JCLP
HYPERBARIE since 1986 is more
than 1200 for more than 75 different job sites with compressed
air or compressed gases.